Process of campus recruitments
- Pre-Placement Talk: HR Head of the organization will explain the company’s profile and growth of the organization, selection criteria, CTC offered by them, and future prospects for students. This is an interactive platform where students may get their doubts clarified from the campus recruitment team.
- Written Test (Online / Offline): This consists of (a) aptitude skills test (quantitative, verbal ability and logical reasoning), (b) computer programming test and (c) core subject knowledge test.
- Group Discussion: In this round, students will be given a particular topic to discuss. At this stage, the students will be assessed traits of team spirit, reasoning ability, leadership quality, flexibility, initiative, assertiveness and awareness.
- Interview by Technical Experts: After short listing in GD, the students will be further interviewed in the core subject knowledge covering fundamental concepts and practical application by technical experts.
- Final Interview by HR Experts: This is the final stage of selection process wherein, student’s positive attitude along with communication skills, confidence level and goal setting will be assessed by HR experts.
Before attending for campus recruitment process, please check whether you are eligible as per the eligibility criteria as most of the companies specify 60% throughout the academics without any backlogs (i.e. SSC, Intermediate & current degree B.Tech or M.Tech). Some of the top MNCs like Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon, Capital IQ, etc., specify 70%-80%. Go through the website of the company before attending the campus recruitment and you are under observation of the selection team from the point of pre-placement talk. Attend with all the confidence observing proper body language.